Self-paced 100 hours online hatha/ vinyasa flow/ ashtanga based yoga teacher training
Namaste to all, we at Himalayan Yoga Association are offering 100 hours hatha/ vinyasa flow / Ashtanga based yoga teacher training, it is self-paced online yoga course where you get minimum 30 Days to maximum 3 months to complete this course, course includes pre-recorded yoga session on each topic of each subject with clear explanation and demonstration from great teachers, You can play all the classes even in low internet speed, its completely real learning experience from us to your space, its great opportunity for all of you to complete 100 hours yoga course in very reasonable price with one of the top yoga school of Rishikesh, join us today.
100 hours yoga course is part of 200 hours yoga course, it’s for those who don’t want to complete the 200 hours in one time so we give them an option to complete 200 hours in two parts, first semester and 2nd semester, after completing 1st 100 hours you can join us any time to complete 2nd 100 hours program to get the certification of 200 hours certified yoga teacher training course which makes you able to teach anywhere in the world as a Himalayan Yoga Association certified yoga teacher.
In case if you would like to complete 2nd 100 hours in school premises instead of online at Himalayan Yoga Association so we are giving you that option too, you can choose yourself whether you want to do 2nd 100 hours course online or offline.
Once you complete your 1st 100 hours online teacher training program, you can join us any time for our 2nd 100 hour online program so that you can complete the whole 200 hours.
What is included ?
- Access to Our Panel for all classes pre-recorded sessions – http://onlinecourse.himalayanyogaashram.com/
- Every day 20 mins one on one in person live conversation with teacher, in which student can ask any question regarding classes.
- Every Sunday one hour live group mantra chanting session.
- At the end of the course teacher will take live one on one 1 hour live exam, in which student has to perform asana’s asked by teacher and answer the questions.
- Daily 18:00 to 19:00 IST Live Meditation Practice With Yogi Himanshu ji.
- 24/7 Assistance team.
- Life-time access to the course, it is the best thing, you will have life-time access to all the classes it is very useful for every yoga practitioner whether you want to learn for yourself or to become a good teacher.
- Digital Course manual PDF.
- Yoga Alliance Certified Certification.
Advantages of Becoming the part of Himalayan yoga family
- Classes recording by great teachers.
- You will also get free life-time membership with Himalayan yoga association & its branches.
- You will be eligible for 10% discount in our all off-line courses.
- Opportunity to work with us as the assistant teacher.
- Opportunity to work with us as the lead teacher.
- Opportunity to work with us as the volunteer on our world-wide retreat programs.
- 72 contact hours with pre-recorded sessions.
- 8 elective hours of assignment
- 20 non-contact hours of self-practice
You can join the course at any-time to start it, all you need is to write us an email then we will write you back about the next steps, so book your seat today to start your yogic journey with Himalayan yoga association.
- 100 USD for International students.
- 7300 Rupees for Indian students.
100 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Online Course Details
Ashtanga Yoga Postures
Sun salutation A
Sun salutation B
Standing sequence postures
Seated sequence postures
Finishing sequence postures
Mysore style/ use of yoga props/ Teaching practice
Hatha Yoga/ Vinyasa Flow (Asanas)
Standing & Balancing postures
Introduction to meditation
Breathing Awareness Meditation
Om / Mantra Meditation
Tips for developing concertation Silence Practice
Ajapa jap/ Antar mouna & Yog nidra
Anatomy 1st week
Meaning & Importance / Introduction of anatomy & physiology
Directional terms of anatomy
Introduction of skeleton structure & functions
Bone anatomy & human skeleton system
Important names of human skeleton system
Angular movements of human body
Assignment paper submission/ activities/ exercises
Anatomy 2nd week
Introduction of joints
Function of all types of joints
Anatomy of synovial joints (Knee)
Types of synovial joints & their functions
Types of cartilage & connective tissues
Pectoral girdle introduction & functions
Pelvic girdle introduction & function
Ankle & wrist joints
Assignment/ Activities/ Exercises
Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)
Introduction to Yoga
Summary about Yoga
Evolution of yoga
Introduction to patanjali yog sutra
Introduction to Raja Yoga
Objectives of Yoga
Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
Introduction of Pranayama
Benefits of pranayama
ClavicularThorocic and Diaphragmatic Breathing (Yogic Breathing)
Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
Yoga Bandhas (Energy Lock)
Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)
Sitting postures for pranayama sadhana
Evaluation are based on
Live practical test
Live written test
Refund Policy – The course fees is non-refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules.
- 50 On-demand video
- 50+ Article on Yoga Asana
- Every day 20 mins Live Session
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile & Laptop