200 Hours Self- Paced Online Hatha /Vinyasa Flow /Ashtanga Based Yoga Teacher Training
Now It’s the great opportunity for all yoga practitioners to acquire 200 Hours online Yoga Alliance certified yoga teacher training courses from Himalayan yoga association, it is self-paced yoga course where you get minimum 40 Days to maximum 3 months to complete this course, course includes pre-recorded yoga session on each topic of each subject with clear explanation and demonstration from great teachers, You can play all the classes even in low internet speed, its completely real learning experience from us to your space, its great opportunity for all of you to complete 200 hours yoga course in very reasonable price with one of the top yoga school of Rishikesh, join us today.
India’s one of the top yoga association, courses are yoga alliance certified that makes us able to teach anywhere in the world as a certified yoga teacher So lets take this opportunity, lets make this time the most valuable time of our life.
Advantages of Becoming the Part Himalayan Yoga Association Family
What is included ?
– Access to Our Panel for all classes pre-recorded sessions – https://onlinecourse.himalayanyogaashram.com/
– Every day 20 mins one on one in person live conversation with teacher, in which student can ask any question regarding classes.
– Every Sunday one hour live group mantra chanting session.
– At the end of the course teacher will take live one on one 1 hour live exam, in which student has to perform asana’s asked by teacher and answer the questions.
– 24/7 Assistance team.
– Daily 18:00 to 19:00 IST Live Meditation Practice With Yogi Himanshu ji.
– Life-time access to the course, it is the best thing, you will have life-time access to all the classes it is very useful for every yoga practitioner whether you want to learn for yourself or to become a good teacher.
– Digital Course manual PDF.
– Yoga Alliance Certified Certification.
Advantages of Becoming the part of Himalayan yoga family
- Classes recording by great teachers.
- You will also get free life-time membership with Himalayan yoga association & its branches.
- You will be eligible for 10% discount in our all off-line courses.
- Opportunity to work with us as the assistant teacher.
- Opportunity to work with us as the lead teacher.
- Opportunity to work with us as the volunteer on our world-wide retreat programs.
- 150 contact hours with pre-recorded classes.
- 30 elective hours of assignments
- 20 non-contact hours of self-practice
You can join the course at any-time to start it, all you need is to write us an email then we will write you back about the next steps, so book your seat today to start your yogic journey with Himalayan yoga association.
200 USD for International students.
14,500 Rupees for Indian students.
Course Syllabus – Ashtanga Yoga Postures
Sun salutation A
Sun salutation B
Standing sequence postures
Seated sequence postures
Finishing sequence postures
Mysore style/ use of yoga props/ Teaching practice
Hatha Yoga/ Vinyasa Flow
Standing & Balancing Postures
Anatomy 1st week
Meaning & Importance / Introduction of anatomy & physiology
Directional terms of anatomy
Introduction of skeleton structure & functions
Bone anatomy & human skeleton system
Important names of human skeleton system
Angular movements of human body
Assignment paper submission/ activities/ exercises
Anatomy 2nd week
Introduction of joints
Function of all types of joints
Anatomy of synovial joints (Knee)
Types of synovial joints & their functions
Types of cartilage & connective tissues
Pectoral girdle introduction & functions
Pelvic girdle introduction & function
Ankle & wrist joints
Assignment/ Activities/ Exercises.
Anatomy 3rd week
Spine anatomy & function.
Elbow anatomy & function.
Muscular system & function.
Types of muscles & supportive structure.
Skeleton muscles function & major properties of it.
Major muscles of skeleton system.
Contraction of skeleton muscle system.
Presentation on any topic to anatomy teacher.
Assignments & activities.
Yoga Philosophy (Yoga Darshana)
Introduction to Yoga
Summary about Yoga
Evolution of yoga
Introduction to patanjali yog sutra
Introduction to Raja Yoga
Objectives of Yoga
Self attainments & obstacles
Introduction to Karam Yoga
Introduction to Trigunas
Description of 8-Limbs of Patanjali yoga.
Introduction to meditation
Breathing Awareness Meditation
Om / Mantra Meditation
Tips for developing concertation Silence Practice
Ajapa jap/ Antar mouna & Yog nidra
Pranayama (Breathing Practices)
Introduction of Pranayama
Benefits of pranayama
Thorocic and Diaphragmatic Breathing (Yogic Breathing)
Nadi – Sodhana
Mudras (Yoga Gestures)
Yoga Bandhas (Energy Lock)
Mula & Maha Bandha
Yoga Cleansing (Shatkarma)
Sitting postures for pranayama sadhana
siddha yoni asana
Evaluation are based on
Live practical test
Live written test
Refund Policy – The course fees & Booking amount will not be refundable, only in the case of emergency students can join us on other schedules. If a student cancels the course after joining it, we accept cancellation but course fees will not be refunded in cancellation.
- 90 On-demand video
- 50+ Article on Yoga Asana
- Every day 20 mins Live Session
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile & Laptop
- Yoga Alliance Certificate 200-RYT